Do you have a change of address?

Do You Have a Change of Address?
Just a reminder that if you move or change your address (or phone number) you should notify your student's school in writing.  Verification of residency is also required consisting of a receipt, utility bill, property tax bill, driver’s license, deed, rental agreement, voter registration card.  Thank you.